Adjacent to HMS Victory, in the reception area for the Mary Rose.
HMS Boscawen (c1904)
Built as a First Rate of 120 guns at Woolwich
and completed in 1841, 2694 tons.
Took part in the bombardment of Sebastopol in
1854, being towed to her position in the line by
the RETRIBUTION (paddle).
Converted to a two deck screw ship of 90 guns
at Chatham in 1858-59 and in 1873 was renamed
BOSCAWEN, when she became a seaman boy's
training ship at Portland. Sold in 1905, the year
in which boy's training became shore based at
Shotley near Ipswich.
A brief history of the Trafalgar after it was renamed the Boscawen is available at:-
The photo of HMS Boscawen on the left is labelled 'after 1904' so it may well be the original Trafalgar.